You have a new technology product or service and you need to know if consumers will buy it. What is the optimal set of features to include? What benefits do you push in your marketing campaign? Can you command a price premium for the product? Through a targeted research process, we can answer one or all of these questions. We will listen to you, understand your unique situation, and develop a custom research approach based on proven solutions that will help you succeed in the marketplace.
At Rockbridge, we have qualitative and quantitative research solutions that can help your company develop, market, and improve your products and services. Rockbridge’s technology research services include:
- New product development using our MaxProduct™ solution
- Customer and market segmentation using our MaxSeg™ solution
- Positioning and communications using our MaxMindShare™ and brand development solution
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty using our MaxShare™ and MaxServ™ solutions
- Digital experience testing
- Customer dialogue through our qualitative social media research application, OpinionPond™
We understand technology. We have been working in this industry for nearly two decades and have authored a book on the subject, Techno-Ready Marketing: How and Why Your Customers Adopt Technology (Parasuraman and Colby).
Our technology and consumer electronics clients span a wide range of areas, including hardware, software, and services. Examples include: Panasonic, Motorola, Sony, DTS, Verisign, Verizon, and the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).