Rockbridge is an innovative marketing research and consulting firm driven by our passion to deliver insights that impact our clients’ businesses. Rockbridge provides sophisticated quantitative and qualitative research solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-sized clients in the financial services, hospitality and travel, technology, education, and association sectors.
Rockbridge is a special place for energetic, entrepreneurial people who wish to grow professionally, pursue their personal career vision and stay on the cutting edge. Successful team members are curious about their clients’ business models, and strive to not just deliver solid data, but uncover and clearly communicate insights through a story that management can put into action to drive business results.
Team members are trained in a variety of skill areas, including data modelling, qualitative interviewing, and business development. They also receive exposure to a wide variety of projects and clients. We are a small, growing organization with a cohesive team and few layers. We have competitive benefits and a casual hybrid work environment.
Marketing Research Manager
(3-7 years of experience)
Rockbridge seeks a research manager to join our team. Rockbridge offers a full-time position, a collegial atmosphere, and a great opportunity for professional growth. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who likes data analytics, is curious, is willing to take on new challenges, and is a good communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position requires some prior experience in the market research field. We will continue your education and training to promote professional development to take on more challenging projects and roles in the organization. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the research process in this job, and every day will be different. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day project activities with senior-level oversight, interacting with clients, creating research instruments, conducting analysis, and developing reports. Gradually you will take on more responsibility and increasing ownership of your projects and clients, including client development.
- 3-7 years of marketing research experience, with some supplier-side or hands-on client-side experience a must.
- BS/BA or Masters in business, social science, statistics or other business-related field.
- A consulting mindset, with a strong desire to learn our clients’ businesses and industries.
- Strong analytical skills; experience with SPSS highly preferred.
- Qualitative interviewing experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Survey programming and tabulation software experience a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Quality and customer service driven.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, client service, small business environment.
- Hybrid work environment; prefer ability to work in-person at least part-time in our Northern Virginia offices.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.