Rockbridge is built on the core belief that for us to succeed, we must help our clients succeed. This belief is at the heart of everything we do. It’s why we take the time to understand the challenges our clients are facing, and is why we design solutions with the sole purpose of discovering insights that drive business outcomes.
We are always evolving with that goal in mind – adapting our research approaches to the changing landscapes and critical shifts in the way consumers and businesses interact and engage with products and services. We are always questioning the status quo and seeking innovative approaches to provide more insightful results that make a difference to our clients. Our executive team has received numerous accolades for their thought leadership in customer experience and loyalty research, as well as technology adoption. We are the innovators, having written more influential books, produced more award-winning scientific research, and presented at more industry forums than comparable research firms. Recent awards include:
- 2018 Frontiers in Service Conference Best Practitioner Award – Gina Woodall, President; Lerzan Aksoy, Fordham University; Tor W. Andreassen, Norwegian School of Economics; Charles Colby, Chief Methodologist, Principal and Founder; Tim Keiningham, Chief Strategy and Client Officer
- 2018 ACE Award in Innovation – Rockbridge Associates
- 2017 Frontiers in Service Conference Best Practitioner Award – Chief Methodologist, Principal and Founder, Charles Colby
- 2017 Frontiers in Service Conference Best Practitioner Finalist – Chief Strategy and Client Officer, Tim Keiningham
- American Marketing Association’s 2017 Christopher Lovelock Career Contributions to the Services Discipline Award – Chief Strategy and Client Officer, Tim Keiningham
Contact us to learn how we can help you with your research needs and connect insights to your business outcomes.