The hospitality and travel industry is constantly evolving. With new technologies, new business models, emerging growth markets, and shifting customer landscapes, managers are faced with an ever-expanding list of questions: How do we strengthen our customer relationships? How do we reward our most valuable customers? How do we ensure we are providing an exceptional experience across channels? How do we capitalize on changes in how consumers book and manage travel?
At Rockbridge, we provide qualitative and quantitative research solutions that can help your company foster loyalty, identify and reward your most valuable relationships, and deliver exceptional experiences across channels. We understand the hospitality and travel industry, having conducted research on an array of topics with leisure and business travelers, rewards members, travel managers, meeting planners and travel agents from around the world.
Rockbridge’s hospitality and travel research services include:
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty research using our MaxShare™ and MaxServ™ solutions
- Brand positioning research to understand your brand’s position in the marketplace and drivers of brand choice using our MaxMindShare™ solution
- Customer segmentation to identify and target your most valuable customers using our MaxSeg™ solution
- New product and service development to prioritize program benefits or service features
- Customer dialogue through our qualitative social media research application, OpinionPond™
Rockbridge knows that service quality is at the heart of the industry, and we have been at the forefront of thought leadership in this area for decades. We have partnered with the Center for Excellence in Service at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, and were most recently awarded the Journal of Service Management’s 2015 Robert Johnston Outstanding Paper of the Year Award.
Our hospitality and travel clients include major hotel brands, travel associations, travel management companies, and providers of travel specific products and services. A few of our clients in this sector include: Hilton Worldwide, Marriott, Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), and Concur.