The financial services marketplace is in a state of rapid change and intense competition, confronting you with tough questions: How do we grow our relationship with our most valuable customers? How do we keep our most valuable customers when competitors are luring them away with irrational rates? How do we get customers to move to mobile and online channels, and once they sign up, how do we ensure they have the best experience across channels?
At Rockbridge, we have qualitative and quantitative research solutions that are specially designed to help your institution retain customers, grow and reward your most valuable relationships, and ensure a satisfactory experience across all channels. Rockbridge’s custom marketing research offerings for financial services providers include:
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty research using MaxShare™ and MaxServ™
- Product optimization for standalone and relationship products
- Customer segmentation to identify and target your most valuable customers
- Brand positioning research to understand your institution’s position in the marketplace and drivers of choice of financial institutions using MaxMindShare™
- Communications research to uncover the underlying emotions and values that drive choice of financial institutions using MaxMessage™
- Customer dialogue through our qualitative social media research application, OpinionPond™
We know financial services. Our clients include the nation’s top banks, credit unions, card providers, mortgage lenders, investment companies and educational lenders. Examples include: Wells Fargo Bank, Capital One, Navy Federal Credit Union, Sallie Mae, NASDAQ, FDIC, and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Our staff has decades of experience working with the best financial providers and will make sure your research study provides great value by leading to sound business decisions.