Austin, TX, August 28, 2023
In a strategic move to redefine the future of the insights industry, Illuminas, celebrating 25 years of unparalleled expertise, proudly announces its merger with Rockbridge Associates, a frontrunner with 31 years in the Insights industry.
The merger combines over 50 years of insights industry and thought leadership experience, reinforcing the combined company as a leader in the dynamic sectors of technology, financial services, travel, and education.
With a common goal of guiding companies through the dynamics of ever changing markets and technology, both Illuminas and Rockbridge boast of high-touch client service anchored by senior research consultants guiding innovation and marketing strategy. As a combined force, clients will benefit greatly from expanded resources and team capacity.
“We are thrilled to integrate Rockbridge into the Illuminas family,” remarked Jay Shutter, CEO of Illuminas. “Their exemplary team and proven proprietary methodologies will enhance our sector and consultative approach. As two agencies that have resonated with fast-growing, dynamic markets, our combined might will undoubtedly enhance insights, aiding brands in effectively responding to rapidly evolving customer demands.”
More about Illuminas
A global trailblazer in the Insights industry for over 25 years, Illuminas specializes in delivering high-quality quantitative and qualitative insights. Their experienced team is dedicated to understanding and leveraging the spaces where technology intersects with consumers, businesses, and society at large.
- Is at the forefront of creating innovative thought leadership exploring the impact of technology on individuals, businesses, governments and the economy.
- Boasts an executive team, each with 30 years of experience.
- Houses experts proficient in quantitative and qualitative research design, coupled with cutting-edge conjoint design, analysis, and simulation.
- Is renowned for delivering brand insights, from audits and tracking to positioning and messaging.
Says Gina Woodall, President of Rockbridge Associates, “We believe this is the right time and right partnership for the benefit of our clients. They can expect the same rigor in research and focus on game-changing outcomes while benefiting from the resources of an expanded team of experts.”
More about Rockbridge Associates
For 31 years, Rockbridge has redefined how dynamic sectors like financial services, travel, technology, education and non-profits perceive insights. Known for its innovative methodologies and thought leadership, the company continually delivers outcomes-based insights to guide business strategy.
- Is steered by an award-winning team of quantitative and qualitative research consultants.
- Is renowned for its groundbreaking solutions anchored in the Wallet Allocation Rule®, including MaxShare, to drive business growth
- Is the founder of the American Innovation Index™ that measures customer-perceived innovation of leading brands in the U.S. economy.
- Has been a leader in studying technology trends since 1999 with the National Technology Readiness survey.
Both companies will maintain existing websites to focus on client work and efficient project transition.