Your membership retention rate is falling, you aren’t sure which benefits members find most valuable, and you have for-profit companies beginning to offer products and services similar to yours. These are challenges faced by many of our professional and trade association clients. We understand what you are up against, and will listen to you, recognize your unique situation, and offer a proven solution to keep your organization relevant in a world filled with disruptive competition.
We provide research solutions that can help your association or non-profit serve its members better, recruit new members, and retain existing members. Our location in the Washington, D.C. metro area makes it easy to meet you in-person to learn about your situation and prescribe the best solution for your needs.
- Member satisfaction and engagement
- Member and non-member needs assessment
- Positioning and value proposition studies to help you identify your unique value and remain relevant
- Industry surveys to strengthen your thought leadership and offer a member benefit
- Event and meeting evaluations
- Product and service prioritization
- Member segmentation
- Member dialogue through our qualitative social media research application, OpinionPond™
Rockbridge is a thought leader in studying important trends and prescribing solutions for the association sector. We have worked with the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Foundation to research and develop action-oriented tools to address the challenges of technology readiness and globalization in a changing world. We have presented on these topics at ASAE conferences and been cited in the association community.
- How Leaders Can Better Serve Members on Technology
- Tech Success for Associations: Balancing IT Maturity, Readiness, and Expectation for a Satisfying, Sustainable Future
- Association Global Maturity: Critical Actions for Successful International Growth
Rockbridge has worked with over 40 professional and trade associations that span a wide range of industries, including technology, business, education, healthcare, construction and manufacturing. Examples include:
- Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA)
- Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE)
- American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Like these clients, we will guide you every step of the way to ensure you get insights that drive membership decisions.