Your membership retention rate is falling, you aren’t sure which benefits members find most valuable, and you have for-profit companies beginning to offer products and services similar to yours. These are challenges faced by many of our professional and trade association clients. We understand what you are up against, and will listen to you, recognize your unique situation, and offer a proven solution to keep your organization relevant in a world filled with disruptive competition.
We provide research solutions that can help your association or non-profit serve its members better, recruit new members, and retain existing members. Our location in the Washington, D.C. metro area makes it easy to meet you in-person to learn about your situation and prescribe the best solution for your needs.
Our association and non-profit marketing research services include:
- Member satisfaction and engagement
- Member needs assessment
- Positioning and value proposition studies to help you remain relevant
- Member segmentation
- Product and service prioritization using TURF analysis
- Industry surveys
- Event and meeting evaluations
- Member dialogue through our qualitative social media research application, OpinionPond™
Rockbridge is a thought leader in studying important trends and prescribing solutions for the association sector. We have worked with the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Foundation to research and develop action-oriented tools to address the challenges of technology readiness and globalization in a changing world. We have presented on these topics at ASAE conferences and been cited in the association community.
Articles and Upcoming Presentations
- How Leaders Can Better Serve Members on Technology
- Tech Success for Associations: Balancing IT Maturity, Readiness, and Expectation for a Satisfying, Sustainable Future
- Coming at ASAE 2017! Strategically Evaluating Your Association’s Global Readiness and Effectiveness, Monday August 14th, 2017 at the ASAE Annual Meeting
Rockbridge has worked with over 40 professional and trade associations that span a wide range of industries, including technology, business, education, healthcare, construction and manufacturing. Examples include:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
- Internet Society (ISOC)
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB)
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- The Association of Union Constructors (TAUC)
Like these clients, we will guide you every step of the way to ensure you get insights that drive membership decisions.