Rockbridge Associates Inc. is an innovative marketing research firm located in Great Falls, VA. Rockbridge provides sophisticated quantitative and qualitative research for Fortune 500 and mid-sized clients in the e-commerce and e-services, financial services, technology and consumer electronics, and media industries, as well as the non-profit and government sectors.
Rockbridge is a special place for energetic, entrepreneurial people who wish to grow professionally, pursue their personal career vision and stay on the cutting edge. Team members are trained in a variety of skill areas, including qualitative interviewing and data modelling. They also receive exposure to a wide variety of projects and clients. We are a small, growing organization with a cohesive team and few layers. We have competitive benefits and a casual work environment. We are open to part-time, flex-time and telecommuting arrangements.
AVAILABLE POSITION: MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER
We are currently searching for a full-time researcher to join our team. The researcher will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, a collegial atmosphere, a commitment to work/life balance, exposure to every aspect of the research process, and an opportunity for professional growth.
Specific duties will include:
- Developing screeners, questionnaires and moderator’s guides
- Managing fielding of qualitative and quantitative research
- Programming surveys and banners
- Designing and writing reports
- Working closely with Directors and Methodologists on analyzing data
- Working directly with clients to deliver on research objectives
- Working with junior analysts to complete projects
- Managing project budgets
- BS/BA in statistics, business, social science, or other business-related field
- 1-5 years of experience in marketing research
- Experience using SPSS and Microsoft Office products
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Strong analytical skills
- Quality and customer service driven
- Experience in marketing research on the supplier side is desirable
- Qualitative moderating experience is a plus
To apply for this position, please contact Sara Farbry at email@example.com.